PIJALL LP JAGUAR NYT ULKONA VINYL, CASSETTE, DIGI

Viestiketju osiossa 'Kotimaiset julkaisut' , käynnistäjänä rappijal, 05.04.2018.

1. rappijal

rappijal 1. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
  2. Kadun Sanomat

Kadun Sanomat 0. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    UP!!!

rappijal kiitti tästä.
  3. Bennythebunny

Bennythebunny 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    Kovan kuuloista!!!

rappijal kiitti tästä.
  4. Kinza

Kinza 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    Pijall,

Let's run it selecta, we reverse the time and go to galactical interference between time and space to calculate this mans history and meaning of my singular life.

Hzä, Pijall, Michael Black Electro man has many names, but it all started from Srkppjt back in when i was 16 years old. I started to question life in general and understand the principals of philosophy. Rhytmic scenarios of RPK made an impact for young producer who dreamed about making ID of the soundscapes of hes mind.

Cold cutting scene of making only history on the tracks started with Hzä who has beautiful mindset to tell stories from the unknown force that we call mystery in life. As a traveler looking for answers i started listening wisdom he drops from own aspect of life.

We start with opening track where the important is in sampling the own sound with beat broken that was a style never seen before. Then we continue to dope as shit that bring the dance floor the vibes that hits me like million bullets, these guys are easily understood and talking about mentality of life in general.

This gets to me, i want to control my emotions to be a better version of myself and start to make music with the same principal as Hzä and RPK.

But this is mainly about the man behind the scene, Hzä and hes potentials in giving hope and feelings that we never felt before. I was troubled child with lot on hes mind and only power and force that gave me a feeling of belonging in life.

"Mitä me teemme jos emme mene itseemme." - Srkkpjt

"What it means to be a imperfection in your own life. Being the general who calls the shots and makes impact so strong to others so he can express the feelings of hes free will and tell that with broken beats and freestyles." - Koo

Best album made in life.

Sequence drops to the future with Michael Black Electro, where we understand Ego. Phew, what a scene!

Man is unarmed, but knows there is force we call Ego and how to find balance it between reality. Wisdom speaks about energy, universal flow, beliefs, colors of emotions and how to channel them to the life cycle of your own self.

Mastermind, this guy must be near the answers that vibrates through the atmosphere with frequencies making abstract life closer to hearing in complete scenario how to perceive force of life.

Producers who he kept secret are now in the open to make remix tracks of hes work that is called more of an co-operation of sound and how to be apart of the next generation who understands that life is more than just unity, it's understanding the genuine flow and how to make better future for us.

It's collaboration of sound, good mentality to function with others i would call that plus A grade of being surrounded with right people and time is ready for us to widen the perspective of our existence to level where we reflect from one-to-another.

Now let's be frank over here, next drop includes venom of my own blood to make this bitter taste on my mouth to keep this guy out of religion. This scene is told to be understood only with people who are lonesome self believers in life.

This ticks to me, i want to believe there is higher force on who can have all the answers that your seeking and who is absolute god of creativity. Let's talk more about hes lifeline of work and worship that my motherboard is trying to cope with.

He talks about humble adjustments to the motherboard to make beliefs strong and important to our sequences of life. He has people, he has history, he has wisdom and now he drops the new album what channels greater force in life that makes all poets to bleed same understanding of the brotherhood.

I skipped the album, i don't get this.

I want to still be out of the system, be a singular and sensitive octave tone made of C1. Long and evolving sound of the precent, past and the future that time is in my sequence and i am on the control of it.

All love to Janne and how he makes surroundings more understanding to other peoples beliefs.

-----------------------------

Kaboom, Pijall is back with two tracks where it's important to understand two points.

1. Beat is made by individual producers who makes own sounds and makes it right on point.
    2. How i understand fishing is that i have thoughts, i want to have them big. When people leaves to homes he still continues of ponder of escapism that means hes hard working man who knows how to cook the raw ideas to beautiful meanings out of the box mentality!

Dope.

Conclusion:

Man had compass to show me direction where to find sound.
    How to question beliefs.
    How to but out the fishing nets to the water and get some goddamn fish.

Respects to my mentor.

Over and out, reactors are starting to sparkle new life and processor is ready to produce tones so deep that even the fishermen will be flanked from the side, so they DROP.

BIGG UPP

- Koo

isokolmone, Kalevi ja rappijal kiittävät tästä.
  5. Kinza

Kinza 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    Rosvo = Kotka kaliiberi.

450px-BCFDE.jpg
    7a792f8b5b0225deb68f503927685f5b.jpg efcfdc8f6bdb31c6265fb0b70f35f86b.jpg frequency-new.jpg

rappijal kiitti tästä.
  6. Kinza

Kinza 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    72cd93613beac96ba91235f2470c203c.jpg 1200px-Box.agr.jpg shutterstock_258687632.jpg bigbang.jpg download.jpg 100914134205_0.jpg 5435804-smiling-man-fishing.jpg

rappijal kiitti tästä.
  7. rappijal

rappijal 1. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    way da go kinda, what an article!!! i'm blessed to have folks like you to sponsor me in such a way!!! biggups to my homie!!!

Kalevi kiitti tästä.
  8. rappijal

rappijal 1. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
  9. rappijal

rappijal 1. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    tässä linkki

Jai ja isokolmone kiittävät tästä.
  10. Jamppa Tee

Jamppa Tee 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    upeaa!! kiitän suuresti ja toivotan kaikkea hyvää itsellenne hyvä pijall

rappijal kiitti tästä.
  11. Tuomas_A

Tuomas_A 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    Siisti biisi ja video, uus albumi on toki pakkopoisto!

Jäin silti miettimään, että tuleeko joskus vielä ulos niitä julkaisemattomia Srkkpjt-biisejä, joiden olemassaolosta RPK aikoinaan tällä palstalla kertoi? Pijallia ja RPK:ta ei voi koskaa saadaa liikaa. :)

12. Petti

Petti 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    Oi, miten ihanan herkkää.. <3 Todella kaunista.. Ihanaa.. <3 Enemmän tällaisia kauniita juttuja.. <3

rappijal kiitti tästä.
  13. rappijal

rappijal 1. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    uus kokopitkä lp JAGUAR jossa mukana tuulen sisään biisi ny ulkona, go get it homies & homegirls!!! vinyyli plus digi plus cassu

14. Bennythebunny

Bennythebunny 4. leveliläinen

Saadut kiitokset:
    Aktiivisuuspisteet:
    Ei voi kuin vain arvostaa miten joku pystyy tekemään tällä tasolla musiikkia mallia day in, day out. Huikea työukko!

rappijal kiitti tästä.